Tuesday, July 21, 2015

New surroundings as I travel

Aren't castles wonderful!

I am not sure that I would like to live in one, but it is great to visit one even when you have to climb countless stairs. This is the Bunratty Castle in Ireland.
Flowers galore!

I love flowers! I am not much of a gardener, but I love taking photos of beautiful flowers either in their organic state or man made beauty as it is here. I think my garden fairy back home will really enjoy these pics.

Did I mention climbing??

I don't think I had more than a few minutes in Ireland that I was not walking or climbing! My Fitbit sure was happy!

Hope you are enjoying your summer!

14 comments:

  1. These are beautiful pictures, Jaana!!! I'd love to hear more about your trip! I've never been to Ireland. Happy Walking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana, beautiful pictures. I have never been to Ireland. Your pictures make me want to start packing my bags and locate my passport. Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Yay for summer explorations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos. Those of us who travelled shorter distances for vacation really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Beautiful pictures. My wife is Irish and still has some distant relatives living there. She has never been there although her cousins have and they have shared pictures. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I took more pictures of my travels- I always appreciate looking at other people's pictures. Enjoy your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I took more pictures of my travels- I always appreciate looking at other people's pictures. Enjoy your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. Love the comment about the fitbit, Jaana. Ireland is a walking trip for sure. I love seeing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful trip and beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the gorgeous photos - similar to some of my Scotland photos! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the gorgeous photos - similar to some of my Scotland photos! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos of what looks like a wonderful journey.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way to make your fitbit happy! I imagine you were happy, too! Love the pictures and wish i could go there!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Way to make your fitbit happy! I imagine you were happy, too! Love the pictures and wish i could go there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please stop by again.