Monday, March 26, 2012

It's Monday and ....

Slice of Life #26

It is Monday and I can feel it in my bones!
This is how the day went:
  • Got up really early to get to school early
  • Made good coffee and completed plans for the week
  • Copied all the handouts and quizzes for the week
  • Completed a number of speaking tests for middle school students
  • Felt my right knee buckle under me--don't know why
  • Gave high school students good news about their Romeo and Juliet quizzes
  • Watched one of my lowest readers pass another AR quiz!!! :-)
  • Sent e-mail to both students and staff
  • Discussed students with other teachers
  • Corrected papers (well, I am actually still doing it; just taking a break to write my slice)
  • Entered grades into the grade book
  • Ate sushi for lunch (of course from Trader Joe's)
  • Enjoyed SUNSHINE!!!!!!!
  • Realized, I have great colleagues!
  • Determined that there are ONLY four more days to the beginning of my Spring Break!!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please stop by again.